This service is offered to individuals or businesses who want to manufacture or supply motor vehicle number plates.
Who is eligible?
Citizens and residents.
How do I get this service?
- Download and complete number plate manufacturer/ suppliers' application form . Application forms are also available at the enquiries desk at the Department of Road Transport and Safety across the country.
- submit the document along with supporting documents at the nearest Department of Road Transport and Safety office .
- Pay prescribed fees and you will be issued with a licence accordingly.
What supporting documents are required?
- A copy of valid identity
- Copy of certificate of incorporation
- Copy of shareholder certificate
- Copy of Trade licence
- Copy of identity of director(s)
- Manufacturer's licence (renewal)
How long will this service take?
How much does it cost?
- Number plate manufacturer (1st year) – BWP2535
- Renewal – BWP845.00
Where can I obtain this service?
Department of Road Transport and Safety Offices around the country.
Where can I get more information on this Service